The Music Mill

The Music Mill

Future placements & Career Plans

I think that it would be good to have another placement in the studio, perhaps setting up the studio for a four piece band, or artists with more instruments to see how it compares to recording a vocalist with backing tracks. It might be a good idea to also look into the process of mixing and mastering recorded music. As this is closely linked with recording and the process of making a cd or album.
I think that given some more time in a studio, behind the desk, I could consider a career in recording and or mixing music. I think that it is quite a creative process and allows for many opportunities to meet new people such as musicians and recording companies.

2 comments:

  1. Hay dude great to hear about your work and like the way you have asked yourself questions and set out some of your evaluations, good read and easy to follow, want to hear more, all the best

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good blog! nice and easy to read. I like how you have perused your passion of music and found job roles relevant to your success. You may want to think about find WBL outside of your specialism for diversity.

    ReplyDelete